The main activity of Design Dossier Company is the creation of integrated solutions for exhibition stands, for holding forums, congresses, conferences – from design and architectural solutions – to the creation of multimedia systems and interactive content filling.
We focus on carrying-out “turnkey” projects – the customer gets a fully implemented project and its technical support. We guarantee professional supervision and performance of a set task in strict accordance with the customer’s business objectives at all stages of the work.
- development of spatial and planning solutions (placement and layout of halls, location of major functional areas);
- development of a design concept (3D modeling);
- design and development of hardscaping, decoration;
- development of navigation systems (design and layout of navigation media, their layout, design of a 3D-card of an event);
- complex construction (construction of halls, branding, decorative and floral decoration)
- designer supervision (in case of development, by third parties);
- work with speakers;
- organization of catering services during an event;
- preparation of multimedia content;
- multimedia support, including the rental and maintenance of equipment;
- logistics services during the preparation and holding of an event;
- organization of simultaneous and consecutive interpretation, including the rental of equipment, technical support and supervising;
- cleaning services;
- florist services;
- full complex printing services
- organization and carrying out of advertising activities and promotions during congresses, forums and other events;
Organization, technical support, holding of business events: exhibitions, congresses, forums of national and international scale – a direction that is actively developed by our company.
- development of a navigation concept
- design of navigation media
- creation of navigation charts and 3D charts
- development of navigation applications
- development of layout plans for navigation media
Design Dossier Company implemented a number of projects to create visual navigation systems of different complexity.